Wednesday, March 9, 2011

it's been a long time, been a long time..

I'm back! It's been a long time since I updated anything from the world of Invitations, this blog or the facebook page, but rest assured there's a lot of new stuff on the way!
My other project, In My Tree Photography has been keeping me busy! Other than actually working on the invitation items themselves, I've been putting most of my energy into getting the Photography biz up and running.
I resolve to do better!
I just completed a 2-pc Rehearsal Dinner invitation that was a lot of fun to work on, that will be posted in about a month, and I'm currently working on a big project for a Bar Mitzvah that I am having so much fun with! Can't share that one until the summertime, but I'm including a sample pics of each so you can get a taste.
Will be posting completed Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, and Birthday sets soon, and I'll try to be better about keeping this thing up to date!


coming soon
currently in-work

No comments:

Post a Comment